Polly Jean Suites at 882 Genesse Street, Buffalo, NY 14215 is now accepting applications for from individuals who meet the definition of homeless under the Empire State Supportive Housing Initiative (ESSHI) AND either have a servious mental illness, are chronically homeless, or are ages 1825.
• Studios, One bedroom apartments.
• This two story walk up building has on-site laundry facilities and first floor community clothing pantry
• Tenants are responsible for electricity cost for their units, except for electricity related to heating and cooling.
• All apartments are for individuals who meet the definition of homeless under the Empire State Supportive Housing initiative (ESSHI) AND either have a serious mental illness, are chronically homeless, or are ages 18-25.
How to Apply:
• Applications are available at 1230 Genesee Street, Buffalo, NY or by calling Heart of the City Neighborhoods at 716-882-7661 ext 205 or by email.
• Income qualification is required, for more information call (716) 882-7661 etx 205